17/1/14

Inspiration // Maija Savolainen

Photo by Maija Savolainen
Photo by Maija Savolainen

Photo by Maija Savolainen
Video Installation by Maija Savolainen

Trabajo de Maija Savolainen (representada por Taik Persons).

Work by Maija Savolainen (represented by Gallery Taik Persons).

"Almost all of my works are somehow discussing the notion of truth and photography's relation to it. I really like the confusion that you can create in photographs and not in other image-making mediums. What's really in front of the camera is an infinitely intriguing question to me. However there's also another, more personal theme that I use as the starting point for each series. Lately, since I grew up on the seaside and during the last couple of years I've returned there often than before, it's been the sea."
(via Unseen Photo)

No hay comentarios: